DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front LED’s Mavic 2 Pro

Reactions
Hello all,

Relatively new RP here. So, I had a massive learning experience around four days ago whilst using Litchi. First mission went well and although I took a couple of risks with my start point in order to be a little cinematic, I completed my first mission without hiccup. This gave me the confidence to go again but with slightly different parameters later in the mission. If only I got to later in the mission! My now old Mavic Pro took off ok but when I hit play, she turned towards a branch and collided with it, fell from around 2mtrs in height and ended with broken gimble and cracked LED casing.
On reviewing my incident I should’ve checked GPS prior to hitting play. The GPS was a little off and the Aircraft was readjusting its position by a few metres.
Learning points... 1. Always check and recheck GPS.... 2. Stop trying to be Christopher Nolan and capture footage in a more open area, rather than a thin road surrounded by trees!

Reactions: Droniac
Thank you my friend, it’s a learning curve. I’ve actually sold the MP with accessories on EBay and got a very fair price back which softened the blow. Now have a M2P... but.... sending back as faulty due to front right LED not working which explains the title! I got sidetracked as you can see. The LED was working initially and after restart, but in flight was blank. Very odd.

Reactions: Droniac
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser