DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front left motor fails to start

timinator

Reactions
So the last two outings I've had with my Mini2, during the first flight, the front left motor fails to start after executing the start command with the control sticks. There is no message on screen. I give the command again and it starts. It has only done this for the first flight of the day but it has done this twice now which makes me nervous.

The other issue I've noticed is that I have been getting gimbal flutter when it really hasn't been that windy. Winds were gusting to 32km/h but the gimbal was shaking. I've flown in this speed before and don't recall it being a problem

How do you think I should proceed with troubleshooting this? I'm particularly concerned about the motor issue. The aircraft is still under warranty. Before I open a case with DJI, is there anything I should do first?

Same thing happened to mine, sent it to supplier, still under warranty, DJI authorised a new replacement, very pleased, whole process took about 3 weeks, I sent in a battery the controller and drone, all three were replaced with new, cheers Lensimages

Reactions: db4476

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98