DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front Leg antenna

AdamBoydDrones

Reactions
I had my first crash, 2 feet off the ground while trying to land a disconnected Mavic. The drone decided to yaw to the left into a bench In was sitting on. Ugh. The front right leg snapped and the antenna inside was left behind. Is the drone safe to fly at the moment, and can I find the antenna for purchase anywhere?

Thank you for mentioning me @Cyberpower678 and @AdamBoydDrones

OP, you might need to buy and install a whole RF arm if the antenna got severed. Im pretty sure that it's a coax line, and usually you cant solder them. It might be worth a try if you still have the antenna part. I would not fly with it disconnected.

I dont have any front legs left for sale. I was stripping them off of new front arms, and now I have a drawer full of new front arms with no legs.

370d97efb43fa59c3af5222d70884ad1.jpg
5269e8e72ec9ca1998f4d0c3e7616705.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for mentioning me @Cyberpower678 and @AdamBoydDrones

OP, you might need to buy and install a whole RF arm if the antenna got severed. Im pretty sure that it's a coax line, and usually you cant solder them. It might be worth a try if you still have the antenna part. I would not fly with it disconnected.

I dont have any front legs left for sale. I was stripping them off of new front arms, and now I have a drawer full of new front arms with no legs.
I'll get legs separate. But I want to purchase an arm from you. Sent you a message.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair