DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front right arm

Does anyone know how the front right arm attaches. I have a spring,rubber gasket, and idk where they fit in at

I may be able to help you with this, actually. Can you possibly take a pic of what you have and I'll try to tell you what goes where?

Reactions: JohnnyD913
Hooby I sure will. When I took it apart I wasn’t paying attention.
Pics on way.
Do the springs go inside and I only have one rubber gasket should I have two?Image1520556781.695740.jpgImage1520556820.403467.jpgImage1520556845.007280.jpgImage1520556912.767910.jpg

I think what happened is the outer part of the piece u took a pic of stayed in the Mavic while the rest of it fell out. That’s why I was wondering if a spring goes inside the piece ur holding.
Is this the piece ur holding minus the outside.
See I never took the arm off completely cuz I’m only replacing camera fumble ribbonView attachment 33113

Apparently it flew off. I don’t recall taking a clip off but that’s for sure part of the problem

If you hadn't have asked if it was the same piece, I never would have noticed that clip. You can see how small it is by the grainy picture and it just blends in with the rest of the body.

Maybe check the older parts you took off to see if the clip fell in there somehow? Or were you replacing these arms because they weren't staying in place? If it's the latter, then the clip probably broke and left you with what you now have.

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest