DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Front sensors saved the drone

Jet skier

Reactions
I was flying my M2P over a river about 80 feet high trying to follow a river boat. I knew the area well but as I was caught up in the moment of trying to get the shot. The controller suddenly started screaming and the drone stopped and bounced around and I saw a powerline 2 feet away from it.. totally surprised and shocked and relieved that the drone saw the wire.

I was flying my M2P over a river about 80 feet high trying to follow a river boat. I knew the area well but as I was caught up in the moment of trying to get the shot. The controller suddenly started screaming and the drone stopped and bounced around and I saw a powerline 2 feet away from it.. totally surprised and shocked and relieved that the drone saw the wire.
Glad your drone is OK...
be aware that it may not always sense those wires or sense the too late. Be sure to be familiar with your flight area

Glad your drone is OK...
be aware that it may not always sense those wires or sense the too late. Be sure to be familiar with your flight area
I am totally surprised it saw the wire because in previous experiments it never did before

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku