DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Frosty Fields in the Netherlands

thimotheeyy

Reactions
Hi All,

After a cold night with clear sky a beautifull morning started. I had to film it.
- Once the epic music kicks in i was out of shots worthy of the epicness. Well cows are cool too
- at the shot where the birds start to fly i stoped recording by accident. Thats why there's a cut there.

More is comming on my channel. If you liked the footage, sub to support as i try to grow the channel... ?
Thank you in advance!

Your comment about the cows being epic made me laugh when I saw them with the 'epic' music. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing.:D

Reactions: thimotheeyy
Nice flying. Thanks for sharing. Did you have problems with moisture or ice with your drone flying through the fog?

Many thanks!
Not at all. Drone was stil dry when i retrieved it. I shot all the images in 15 minutes. It could be foggier though i wonder how it will be then :)

Hi All,

After a cold night with clear sky a beautifull morning started. I had to film it.
- Once the epic music kicks in i was out of shots worthy of the epicness. Well cows are cool too
- at the shot where the birds start to fly i stoped recording by accident. Thats why there's a cut there.

More is comming on my channel. If you liked the footage, sub to support as i try to grow the channel... ?
Thank you in advance!

Perfect place to fly. Nice video

Reactions: thimotheeyy

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtgoodha