Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

FS: Air 2S

sicksix

Reactions
For sale, my Air 2S. I had an incident where I briefly touched the water on a lake as I was flying and was able to recover it and fly back to the land before it disconnected and fell to the ground. One of the legs that the light is attached to needs to be snapped back in and the gimbal is not working correctly!

Sold as is or trade for a smart controller. $600 + shipping.

Comes with Air 2S Drone (w/controller)
1 Battery
Set of props on the drone
Battery charger

gfields

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
digitalphotocreations.co
It costs nothing to have DJI look at and give you a quote.

Not knowing how much the repair will cost will directly reflect on what you can expect to get from it. You're asking $600.00 and the repair could bring it up to what a new one would cost.

Also, you failed to state your location and currency type. Per classifieds guidelines. There are people from around the world that are members of this forum. Are you shipping worldwide?

Reactions: mshmovie

sicksix

Reactions
It costs nothing to have DJI look at and give you a quote.

Not knowing how much the repair will cost will directly reflect on what you can expect to get from it. You're asking $600.00 and the repair could bring it up to what a new one would cost.

Also, you failed to state your location and currency type. Per classifieds guidelines. There are people from around the world that are members of this forum. Are you shipping worldwide?
Well sure but I would be assuming that someone could not fix it cheaper or use it for parts!

I am in the united states and would only ship it within the united states!

AZDave

Reactions
Well sure but I would be assuming that someone could not fix it cheaper or use it for parts!

I am in the united states and would only ship it within the united states!

$600 for parts?? Seriously? Anyone with a problem requiring new parts could either get a new drone for that much via DJI's typical 30% offer, or buy only the parts they needed for far less. I think you're kidding yourself.

sicksix

Reactions
$600 for parts?? Seriously? Anyone with a problem requiring new parts could either get a new drone for that much via DJI's typical 30% offer, or buy only the parts they needed for far less. I think you're kidding yourself.

No, I am not kidding myself. With the discount, it would be $700 dollars. If you not interested, you are free to move along! Hope you have a great weekend!

Reactions: Starz

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
For sale, my Air 2S. I had an incident where I briefly touched the water on a lake as I was flying and was able to recover it and fly back to the land before it disconnected and fell to the ground. One of the legs that the light is attached to needs to be snapped back in and the gimbal is not working correctly!

Sold as is or trade for a smart controller. $600 + shipping.

Comes with Air 2S Drone (w/controller)
1 Battery
Set of props on the drone
Battery charger
Let me ask you as far as recovering did you have to recover it from under water or did you just touch it it got it back up in the air.
That would mean a lot as far as selling it.

AZDave

Reactions
Let me ask you as far as recovering did you have to recover it from under water or did you just touch it it got it back up in the air.
That would mean a lot as far as selling it.

Based solely upon what he has told us so far, it had to have gotten wet enough to cause a significant problem because he said it caused a disconnect, and if it had been a simple disconnect the drone would have performed an automatic and safe RTH.

Or maybe he can offer more details that better explain the situation.

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Well we have went father than we should in a clasifeds thread
but all info should be posted. Let us not continue questioning and let his sale go on. My bad for jumping in..

Reactions: gfields

DJI Drone Deals

1. Mini SE - $299
2. Mini 2 - $449
3. Air 2 (renewed) - $649
4. Air 2s - $999
5. FPV Combo - $1299
6. Mavic 2 Zoom - $1349
7. Mavic 2 Pro - $1499

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads