DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fstop Labs review of filters for Osmo Pocket!!!

jmvplayerMA

Reactions
Here is a review I posted regarding the filters from Fstop Labs, they are pretty good, was impressed by the quality and their usefulness, certainly fit my needs.

Reactions: Michael_FStopLabs
Just got mine today - cloudy & cold day today so won't have an opportunity to test immediately.

Interesting to see that you got a cleaning cloth with yours - I got both sets (the 4pc 32, 64 ND + PL and the 6pc 4, 8, 16 ND + PL) and neither one had the cloth. With my MavicAir FStop filters I used the cloths that came with the filters to install/uninstall them without smudging the glass (which is very easy to do given the relative sizes of the filters and your fingers) as opposed to actually cleaning them. It's really convenient to keep one right there in each case to facilitate a quick & clean install/uninstall without scrounging around elsewhere in your case for the cloths.

Just got mine today - cloudy & cold day today so won't have an opportunity to test immediately.

Interesting to see that you got a cleaning cloth with yours - I got both sets (the 4pc 32, 64 ND + PL and the 6pc 4, 8, 16 ND + PL) and neither one had the cloth. With my MavicAir FStop filters I used the cloths that came with the filters to install/uninstall them without smudging the glass (which is very easy to do given the relative sizes of the filters and your fingers) as opposed to actually cleaning them. It's really convenient to keep one right there in each case to facilitate a quick & clean install/uninstall without scrounging around elsewhere in your case for the cloths.
I"m waiting for mine. Contacted them directly for a small (non PL set) but haven't heard back yet. Probably not an issue ... we've got 25-35 mph winds and below zero temps for the next two days, so I'm staying inside! (although I COULD try to record the horizontal snow fall using ND's !)

Reactions: bytebiz
Agree. Curious why yours didn’t come with it, maybe you have some shades or glasses that came with a cloth. You could probably cut the cloth in half or more and then you have a cloth. Lol.
Just trying to think outside the box for your issue. Good luck to you. Hope you like them as much as I like them. :)

Just ordered a set. Received a set for my Mavic 2 the other day and was happy with the quality, etc so dropped coin for a set for the Osmo Pocket.

I purchased a limited set of PolarPro's direct from PolarPro, and got them within two days. I decided to try the fstop with a wider set of options. Ordered through Amazon... waited 5 working days and the order never made it out of the first "received" step! Cancelled the order. Will look elsewhere.

I purchased a limited set of PolarPro's direct from PolarPro, and got them within two days. I decided to try the fstop with a wider set of options. Ordered through Amazon... waited 5 working days and the order never made it out of the first "received" step! Cancelled the order. Will look elsewhere.
Hello!

We apologize for this issue! Do you have your order id for us to take a look? All Amazon Prime orders are shipped by Amazon themselves, unfortunately we cannot do much regarding shipping but can help you look into the issue!

Reactions: ZooCougar
Hello!

We apologize for this issue! Do you have your order id for us to take a look? All Amazon Prime orders are shipped by Amazon themselves, unfortunately we cannot do much regarding shipping but can help you look into the issue!
My Amazon prime page says the order is fulfilled by Fstop.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143