DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FT-Aviator and Galaxy S10+

davemgood

Reactions
Has anyone had an issue trying to get their S10+ to connect to the FT-Aviator via Bluetooth? I can see the FT-Aviator in my Bluetooth list on my S10+, but the FT-Aviator will not connect to my Fluidity app.

My old Note 8 will connect to the FT-Aviator, but my screen is blank in areas, thus the purchase of the S10+.

Has anyone had this issue?

Has anyone had an issue trying to get their S10+ to connect to the FT-Aviator via Bluetooth? I can see the FT-Aviator in my Bluetooth list on my S10+, but the FT-Aviator will not connect to my Fluidity app.

My old Note 8 will connect to the FT-Aviator, but my screen is blank in areas, thus the purchase of the S10+.

Has anyone had this issue?
Have you contacted Fluidity support? I've found them very responsive.

Yes, Fluidity has been very responsive. It's a puzzle for them and me both. I tried my old Note 8 with a damaged screen and it works fine. It's a mystery.

Since I am an 'amateur developer' - mostly with PHP, I'm encouraged to dig a little deeper into the S10+ Developer Settings. In there I found that I could adjust settings for the last 4 versions of Bluetooth. I tried each of them but no luck.

I'm thinking of buying a used and refurbished Note 8 just for the FT-Aviator - I love the concept of the FT-Aviator. My right hand is totally numb from a neurological medical issue from 22 years ago. My video could be much smoother with the FT-Aviator.

Actually, the screen on the Note 8 is the brightest of any Smartphone available - even my S10+.

I have a CrystalSky Ultra, but it's not compatable with the FT-Aviator yet. If it was, I would love to use it on that However, Fluidity says they are looking into getting the FT-Aviator to work on the CrystalSky.

Last edited:
I have Note 10 and have no problems connecting.
Narrows it down to the 10+ and near clones, I suppose.

But I'm hazy on the various Samsung models and their histories, so that might be gibberish. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tariqstudio