DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Full eclipse of the moon tonight 26/5/21

MAvic_South_Oz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
A heads up, full eclipse of the moon tonight across Australia (and New Zealand, some other minor locations in the Pacific region).

Replace adelaide in the browser link with your location, should come up for your best local times.

Quite early in Adelaide, begins at 6:17 pm, maximum at 8:48 pm, ends at 11:19 pm.
Duration: 5 hours, 2 minutes

If clear sky, I'll take a look from about 8:30 to 9:00.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I remember the day of a total eclipse and I forgot to change my gimbal setting on the camera .
Make sure you change them so you can angle the camera up and not miss the moon. . ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I remember the day of a total eclipse and I forgot to change my gimbal setting on the camera .
Make sure you change them so you can angle the camera up and not miss the moon. . [emoji189]

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain.

Cheers mate, I think this’ll be a moment for viewing by eye and not trying to capture with any camera.
Looking forward to a hopefully clear sky, but I believe the ASSA has a live stream if not, they might be able to get from some suitable location with clear sky.

Others worldwide can enjoy that too.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Was cloudy and raining here in Golden Grove, any luck down south?

Was good for the first 40% part of the eclipse, cloud came in, on and off vision from total block to partial at times, then when the moon was lighting up again we had a nice clear view for maybe 15 mins further.

I watched the ASSA YouTube streaming on and off between clear sky and that was interesting.

Reactions: Grippy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos