DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Full video of volcano from Stefan Forster (Volcano Drone Guy)

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Remember just a few days ago the EPIC video of the Drone Flying almost through the spewing LAVA? That was work of Stefan Forster and he has now released a full 4min 11sec of his drone video.

Be sure to watch it in the highest resolution you can and ENJOY!

Incredible video. Amazing how close and the views you can get to something like that. Even if the drone got messed up I am sure with the views he will be able to afford another one. ?

Reactions: JTZ and BigAl07
I don’t care how many drones he melted to make that video... it is a lifetime achievement. Amazing.

Remember just a few days ago the EPIC video of the Drone Flying almost through the spewing LAVA? That was work of Stefan Forster and he has now released a full 4min 11sec of his drone video.

This is one in a million - well done and I think DJI or the local dealer should support you with a new Mavic 2 Pro or maby the tourist office in Reykjavik.

Reactions: JTZ
This is one in a million - well done and I think DJI or the local dealer should support you with a new Mavic 2 Pro or maby the tourist office in Reykjavik.

I actually told him to let DJI know about this endeavors and I bet they would "FUND" this and possibly other future endeavors for bragging rights:

• DJI - First and ONLY UAS to fly into and out of an Active Volcano
  • DJI FPV Drone - Only UAS to be melted by Molten Lava and keep on flying

WOW! I was watching it and how close you were and I thought about asking if your drone damaged, then I saw the images you posted. That sucks :(

Reactions: JTZ
Too bad he had to ruin it with a watermark. Very distracting in an otherwise great video.

Last edited:
NIIICEE!!! Incredible video. Honestly brave for getting that close. I don’t think I would of had it in me.

The VOLCANO By DJI, Red Body with Red and Yellow Flames..
Yes with the DJI VOLCANO you to can fly Into, down ,around, and through a real live lava throwing VOLCANO.
Only DJI has proven to be Lava tough, with a DJI VOLCANO you to can survive the heat. THE VOLCANO ONLY BY D J I.

The VOLCANO is a figment of my imagination sitting in the tile room down the hall.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent