DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Fun Spring Snowboard in Laax - Switzerland

Vernon

Reactions
I had an amazingly fun day snowboarding in Laax, just the sort of day I needed. I've been battling two knee injuries since mid january and my enjoyment for riding has been affected by it. This was closing weekend in Laax, many happy people, great weather and fun things going on everywhere.
The nice thing about Switzerland is that you can fly your drone pretty much anywhere! I few nice shots using my DJI MP2 in this video.

Well done. I really like the "speed up" to slow motion transitions to get to the tricks!

Reactions: Vernon
I had an amazingly fun day snowboarding in Laax, just the sort of day I needed. I've been battling two knee injuries since mid january and my enjoyment for riding has been affected by it. This was closing weekend in Laax, many happy people, great weather and fun things going on everywhere.
The nice thing about Switzerland is that you can fly your drone pretty much anywhere! I few nice shots using my DJI MP2 in this video.

Fly it anywhere???? That is not my understanding. I was flying in Austria last summer and friends there said that even though Austria was very strict with their laws, Switzerland was far more restrictive for drones. They always have been in every other avenue of manned flight, from hang gliding to paragliding to Microlights, over the years, compared with other European countries. If they are that free with drone flying then that is good news.

Last edited:
Fly it anywhere???? That is not my understanding. I was flying in Austria last summer and friends there said that even though Austria was very strict with their laws, Switzerland was far more restrictive for drones. They always have been in every other avenue of manned flight, from hang gliding to paragliding to Microlights, over the years, compared with other European countries. If they are that free with drone flying then that is good news.
Switzerland has very relaxed drone laws, more so than almost any other country in europe and certainly USA. Austria o the other hand is one of the toughest in europe. To become eligible to work commercially with drones in Austria its a huge task.

Reactions: Cymruflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54