DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Funny Story (Addictive Hobby)

RocketmanTurbo

Reactions
The other day I was flying along the oceanfront in Rhode Island. After a couple of hours of flying, we walked a short distance to dine at a nearby outdoor restaurant. The owner came up to us and said he watched my son and I flying at the same location the other day.
He said:
" I couldn't sleep that night and spent hours researching drones and which ones to buy" Yep, guess I got another one HOOKED! hahahahaha

Reactions: itsneedtokno
The other day I was flying along the oceanfront in Rhode Island. After a couple of hours of flying, we walked a short distance to dine at a nearby outdoor restaurant. The owner came up to us and said he watched my son and I flying at the same location the other day.
He said:
" I couldn't sleep that night and spent hours researching drones and which ones to buy" Yep, guess I got another one HOOKED! hahahahaha
I’m hooked so severe that I stockpile parts for my MPP even though I don’t need them.

It's definitely an "Addiction" and one that can span decades. I've been "doing this" since 1974 and I think I can still put my hands on some parts that were from near that time LOL!

I’m hooked so severe that I stockpile parts for my MPP even though I don’t need them.

So it's not JUST me? I ordered batteries and props last night Just In Case! LOL

He said:

What restaurant.? I live right down the road. In Swansea.

Reactions: RocketmanTurbo
It's definitely an "Addiction" and one that can span decades. I've been "doing this" since 1974 and I think I can still put my hands on some parts that were from near that time LOL!

So it's not JUST me? I ordered batteries and props last night Just In Case! LOL
Yup, exactly!

He said:

WE WILL TAKE OVER. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000