DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FYI: Litchi Terrain Mapping / Waypoints For Mini 2 and Air 2S

PepperBird

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I sent an email to Litchi about Litchi Support for the Air 2S. See the reply below.

Litchi Support (VC Technology Ltd)
27 Jun 2021, 10:19 BST
Hi,

DJI has not added support for the Mini 2 and Air 2S in the DJI SDK yet. This update is required in order for us to start working on adding support for these drone models. DJI has said they plan to release SDK 5.0 in September 2021 which should add support for the Mini 2. Later they will also add support for the Air 2S - this will be happen in the 2nd version of MSDK 5.0, but no exact estimated time yet.

If you would like to have Mini 2 and/or Air 2S supported in Litchi, please consider sending a request to DJI (Contact Us - DJI), if there is a lot of demand perhaps it will motivate DJI to release the updated SDK faster

I sent an email to Litchi about Litchi Support for the Air 2S. See the reply below.

Hi,

DJI has not added support for the Mini 2 and Air 2S in the DJI SDK yet. This update is required in order for us to start working on adding support for these drone models. DJI has said they plan to release SDK 5.0 in September 2021 which should add support for the Mini 2. Later they will also add support for the Air 2S - this will be happen in the 2nd version of MSDK 5.0, but no exact estimated time yet.

If you would like to have Mini 2 and/or Air 2S supported in Litchi, please consider sending a request to DJI (Contact Us - DJI), if there is a lot of demand perhaps it will motivate DJI to release the updated SDK faster
Sent. ???

thanks for sharing!

Hi,

Seems like a pretty standard timeline. A full year almost for the Mini 2's SDK is pretty painful. I'm expecting similar for the Air 2S, so probably some time first half of 2022.

It's odd that they take so long to release it.

Reactions: JetM

Hi,

thank you
hopefully sooner to be able to do survey work

Reactions: JetM

Hi,

Just got a reply back from DJI regarding Litchi Support.

Attachments

• 1631375874299.png
    1631375874299.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 70
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851