DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy S7 Edge best settings

Monksmavic

Reactions
Can someone advise me of the best settings for my smart phone. Im using dji go 4 app. I switch on flight mode and switch on wifi. Flys perfect. Is there a better set up?

Why do you switch on Wifi, there is no need to have it on, if your S7 has a data connection?

I leave flight mode off so I can access 4G data and take calls if needed. I turn wifi off, so as to preclude any chance of interference with the RC to Mavic WiFi link.

So Wifi Off, S7 edge Screen to full bright, Kill all running apps. Connect USB lead to already running RC and follow the prompts to start DJIGo4. Has served me well for close on 800 flights with MP and S7 edge.

Why do you switch on Wifi, there is no need to have it on, if your S7 has a data connection?

I leave flight mode off so I can access 4G data and take calls if needed. I turn wifi off, so as to preclude any chance of interference with the RC to Mavic WiFi link.

So Wifi Off, S7 edge Screen to full bright, Kill all running apps. Connect USB lead to already running RC and follow the prompts to start DJIGo4. Has served me well for close on 800 flights with MP and S7 edge.
Thanks for the advice. Im new to this and want the best set up advice.

You are welcome. Have fun.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oshgeo