DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy s8 - quick settings for better Go 4 performance

Bob52

Reactions
Hi All, anyone who is using the s8, have you found some easy and quick steps to increase dji 4 performance by shutting down features or apps on the phone? Is so, your recommendations, and how did it help? I just got the android and am a little shaky as I had the iphone for years. I love the screen brightness. I have not yet taken my first flight and am still studying and checking out the b4ufly app. I am withing 5 miles of 5 heli ports. I am also directly below runway 8 right to George Bush international @ 9 miles. The planes coming over are about 2500-2700 ft AGL. I probably will not fly around my house, but then again the tree tops are about 160 feet. Maybe I will try soon. Still studying and biting my nails :D

HI, Yes I have looked this article but the latest OS updates have changed many entries on the developer options, so I am a little hesitant to be poking around in fear of possibly messing something up. I will look at this again when I can seriously sit down for 30 minutes and document what changes I do decided to make. Thanks for your help!

the latest OS updates have changed many entries on the developer options
Changes like what?

Simply enabling the developer options is not going to change/break anything.

There is nothing that needs tweaking on a phone that powerful. Forget about that unless you have an actual problem.

Changes like what?

Simply enabling the developer options is not going to change/break anything.

Why would I just enable developer options and then not do anything with it. Who knows with an OS. I am sure they test fairly well, but I don't like opening a possible can of worms. Will you fix it for me if something happens :cool:

Why would I just enable developer options and then not do anything with it.
Well, you wouldn't. That would be kind of silly ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada