DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Galaxy tab 4

CanAuzieman

Reactions
Hello people, just wondering if there's anyone in here who has used the galaxy tab 4 as the monitor for your mavic. I recently just acquired one and think I'd like the screen size over the galaxy s7 edge phone I'm using. If you've tried this tablet how did it go?

Thanks

I have a Tab A and the specs are similar to the Tab 4. Mine used to work marginally. I had to start the RC, then the MP, then restart the Tab A in that order to get it to work. The Tab A needed to be in airplane mode, all other apps closed, and turn off caching. In that configuration it worked pretty well but occasionally it would glitch and I would have to restart the Tab A. I was using version .700 on the RC and MP and connected to the Tab A via USB. Because of the marginal functionality, I decided to update everything including the Tab A. After the updates, everything works great! The Tab A connects quickly with no problems at all.

So my recommendations to you are to give it a try (you have nothing to lose by trying). If it does not work, try the connection routine above. If that is not satisfactory, try the update route; you can always downgrade via Dumbledore.

hi - for what it is worth - I have just downloaded dji go 4 to by galaxy tab 4 (new to me) - it closes straight away - any ideas anyone? tried the above.. not working??

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3