DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gardens By The Bay, Singapore

MPone

Reactions

Gardens by the Bay is part of the nation's plans to transform its "Garden City" to a "City in a Garden", with the aim of raising the quality of life by enhancing greenery and flora in the city. It is a nature park spanning 250 acres of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. Its Flower Dome is the largest glass greenhouse in the world.

Gardens by the Bay is part of the nation's plans to transform its "Garden City" to a "City in a Garden", with the aim of raising the quality of life by enhancing greenery and flora in the city. It is a nature park spanning 250 acres of reclaimed land in the Central Region of Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. Its Flower Dome is the largest glass greenhouse in the world.
Looks Like A Magical Place To Live ! I’d Move There In A Heartbeat ! Beautiful Video ! Music Goes Perfect ! Very Well Done ! Completely Enjoyed ! Was That The Mavic Zoom ? Using 4K ? Awesome Job !

Oasis in the middle of a glass and metal desert. Absolutely stunning. Its amazing the contrast between the 2 different environments. I’d say they achieved their goal, building this lush area! I am surprised you were allowed access with your drone.

Reactions: MPone
You are commercial? Meaning you have a licence to fly and take this video.
I am an individual, can I also fly there?
Kindly let me know.

You are commercial? Meaning you have a licence to fly and take this video.
I am an individual, can I also fly there?
Kindly let me know.

There’s a limited height zone of 492ft in this area. I did not see any no drone signs around. But this footage was done last August. Things could have changed over time.

It looks like they are out to catch and charge everyone if you don't comply with the rules. Have you read 3 of them already charged and fined. Fine is , I think, $3000.00.
I have not flown for the last 6 months. I have not even registered yet. Maybe just keep it for displace.
By the way, 200 feet is the limit.

It looks like they are out to catch and charge everyone if you don't comply with the rules. Have you read 3 of them already charged and fined. Fine is , I think, $3000.00.
I have not flown for the last 6 months. I have not even registered yet. Maybe just keep it for displace.
By the way, 200 feet is the limit.

Maybe too many droners fly there nowadays and made new restrictions.

What a beautiful sight! Thanks for sharing. Wish my city had such good planners:(

What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing!

I saw a photo of this place just yesterday on the screensaver on my TV and now to find your video is awesome.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme