DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GavinHR's Take On Litchi

I just saw it and I agree: there's more control in litchi than in DJI fly, let alone tracking and waypoints, but they are meant to work in tandem. Some things you control with litchi, and other with dji fly. I wish I had the attitude indicator in litchi, I always use it to figure out wind direction

For those who need a refresher on Litchi.

Good basic refresher course and a reminder that some settings remain with the drone when you change between apps. You didn't mention that Litchi has settings to turn "Landing Protection" and "Visual Positioning" on or off and those settings remain with the mini and with the mini 1.

A warning: In the DJI Fly app it does not have an option to turn those features on/off, so if you turned them off in Litchi and later (next day or next month) use DJI Fly, they will still be off and you may have forgotten and it may cause you problems. You'll have remember to exit Fly and go into the Litchi settings to turn them back on. a year ago I almost got into a situation before I got control and safely landed. It then took me a while to figure out why.

Reactions: leadguide
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada