DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'Day from Perth Western Australia

Welcome to the forum, early morning when there is a slight easterly is the best time the afternoons are bit too breezy with the Freo doctor flying in.

Also fly out into the wind so you have a tailwind helping you come back.

Welcome to the forum from the San Francisco Bay Area.

It was blowing quite hard outside when I received my Mini a couple Christmases ago, but I couldn’t resist and took her up above the house. That was nearly my first and last day on the forum. :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. There are very goods videos by Flytpath on YouTube that take you from unboxing to your first flight. Fly safe and stay safe!

Hi All,

Brand new pilot here. After reading a lot of threads on here, I decided on The Mavic Air2.
Perth is a great city but very windy so it may be a while yet before I get a chance to take the maiden flight.
Welcome to the MavicPilots forum.
I'm in SA and we hope to get over to WA in the latter half of this year. Haven't been to your beautiful city for 4o years. Will be bringing my new MA 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User