DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from Sydney, Australia

308hjute

Reactions
Hi all,

New drone pilot here from AU. Picked up a little Tello late last year, then upgraded to a Mavic Mini mid January. I'm a novice, joined the Mavic forum when I got the MM after lurking around the Tello forum.

I've been doing a fair bit of reading and gleaning many tips and tricks, and good ideas on what not to do with my Mini....(very wind shy at the moment).

Just had a weekend away with my car club and managed to get myself some reasonable footage, so happy with my learning progress so far.

Cheers

Kev

Welcome to the forum Kev.
Besides wind, just watch 2 other things until you get to know your minis reliability.
1. Uncommanded descents. Many of these happening with the mini, many pilots have this happen over water for total loss.
2. Props. Possible hitting body(maybe under stress of sports mode more so),
And they seem prone to damage with the looseness of them being screwed on.
Probably while you’re learning you’ll be taking things fairly reasonably, but keep these in mind, along with occasional power issues under RTH into wind or high performance flying.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hi all,

New drone pilot here from AU. Picked up a little Tello late last year, then upgraded to a Mavic Mini mid January. I'm a novice, joined the Mavic forum when I got the MM after lurking around the Tello forum.

I've been doing a fair bit of reading and gleaning many tips and tricks, and good ideas on what not to do with my Mini....(very wind shy at the moment).

Just had a weekend away with my car club and managed to get myself some reasonable footage, so happy with my learning progress so far.

Cheers

Kev

Welcome to the forum! Thumbswayup[emoji106][emoji16]

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. My flight bag includes a Mavic Air and Mavic Mini. You will find plenty of good help and guidance on this forum. Jump in, ask questions and share your experiences. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi all,

Cheers

Kev
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA. Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Hi all,

Cheers

Kev
Hey there welcome from good old blighty us Poms are in the midst of a virus outbreak but get out and about while you can and do lots of flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gottawonder