DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day from Sydney

Wozza

Reactions
Recently bought an MA2. Shared the cost with my son and son-in-law. Thought a drone would be a better bet than the camera I was going to buy. I'm retired so I can use it quite frequently. Working my way through the various features and having a ball. Looking forward to picking up hints and tips from the collective.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Recently bought an MA2. Shared the cost with my son and son-in-law. Thought a drone would be a better bet than the camera I was going to buy. I'm retired so I can use it quite frequently. Working my way through the various features and having a ball. Looking forward to picking up hints and tips from the collective.

G’day Wozza,

Welcome from us to the forum.

Great team here with lots of experience and always willing to help everyone to get the most out of our aircraft (AC).

Also from Sydney but currently stuck in the UK.

Safe flying.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Welcome to our forum, Wozza, from Hauptmann in the friendly skies of Texas!

The MA2 is a terrific machine with a great camera. Lots of cool stuff to shoot in Australia! Hope you got the Fly More kit--you'll appreciate those extra batts.

Read the manual (link below), and be conservative at first. Practice using "Find My Drone" (DJI doesn't make it easy). Don't wait until you lose your MA2 before you try to learn under stress in less than ideal conditions. We have over 100,000 members world wide to help you advance as a pilot and photographer. Ask for help when you need it. Share your work when you can.

Thanks for joining!
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_Air_2/20200615/Mavic_Air_2_User_Manual_v1.2_en_.pdf

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka