DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'day From Tasmania

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum Farkyard.
A fleet hey ?
So whatcha got ?

Tassie is a gem for sure, many epic bushwalk trips down there, and some car touring a couple of times too.
Shame about Nat Parks drone policy, but there are still many many places outside these to fly and enjoy.

G'day Everyone. Quick hello from the little island of Australia. Have a fleet of Mavics that I am responsible for and hope to tap into the brains trust here when needed.
Cheers,
Farkyard
Hey Farkyard, welcome to the forum from Brisvegas :). Hope to get down your way one day soon with my drone. Until then look forward to any contributions, vids or pics :)

Welcome to the forum Farkyard.
A fleet hey ?
So whatcha got ?

Tassie is a gem for sure, many epic bushwalk trips down there, and some car touring a couple of times too.
Shame about Nat Parks drone policy, but there are still many many places outside these to fly and enjoy.
Fleet consists of 16 Mavic 2 Duals and Zooms. Have others ranging from Minis to Matrice 600's .

It is a great place mate. And yes. The Nat Park rules are frustrating.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Quick hello from the little island of Australia. Have a fleet of Mavics that I am responsible for and hope to tap into the brains trust here when needed.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Hope we meet your expectations and we'll be grateful for anything you can contribute.

Happy Droning…

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair