DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geo zone unlocking

LiveTheDream

Reactions
Geo fencing issue. I fly both a mini and magic pro2 .I am currently in the Caribbean and there are many airports. Which means lots of Geo fencing. Using fly safe I unlock my Mavic pro 2 often. I tried the mini the other day, used fly safe and got approval. I see the approval in the geo fencing area of the screen as valid, when I go to take off I get the series of prompts on the screen to secure a code via text. That code arrives and is imput. But it then says there is an error and to contact DJI. Which I have not done, thought I would check here first. Thanks, James

• Haha
Reactions: knewton
Geo fencing issue. I fly both a mini and magic pro2 .I am currently in the Caribbean and there are many airports. Which means lots of Geo fencing. Using fly safe I unlock my Mavic pro 2 often. I tried the mini the other day, used fly safe and got approval. I see the approval in the geo fencing area of the screen as valid, when I go to take off I get the series of prompts on the screen to secure a code via text. That code arrives and is imput. But it then says there is an error and to contact DJI. Which I have not done, thought I would check here first. Thanks, James
Hi James . I am in the Caribbena for a week and using my M2P . After unlocking did you have any issues with Horizontal flight and not able to maneuver . TIA

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54