DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geofence 2.0 Help plz

poppeye

Reactions
Hi

I havent updated the Newest geofence 2.0 ( maybee luckely)

I do understand that i can't fly within the red cirkels ( that 's ok ) but do I understand it right that i can't fly within the blue cirkels either?!?! it woud bee a disaster.69164

@poppeye , if you want to completely confirm which blue circle it is (authorization zone vs regulatory restricted zone), log in and request an unlocking license. Does no harm if you get the license and don't use it:

Fly Safe – Drone Flying Tips, Policies & Regulations, and More – DJI - scroll down to Unlock a Zone radio button.

Hi am thinking about the big blue cirkel not the smal one, og the red one. Is there å difference in the s al and the big cirkels?

aha!! the big blue cirkel i can fly but it will give me a warning that it may not be allowd? the smal blue cirkel is where it needs a premition

aha!! the big blue cirkel i can fly but it will give me a warning that it may not be allowd? the smal blue cirkel is where it needs a premition
@poppeye - I went into my DJI geozone maps and found your area near Oslo Norway. When I click on them, the DJI site tells me the large blue circle is an Authorization Zone for Airport (does OSLO/ULLEVAL UNIVERSITETSSYKEHUS sound right?), and each of two small blue circle are also listed as Authorization Zones, due to stadiums (Ullevaal and Bislett, yes?). Does that sound correct? If so, you would need an Unlocking license for each circle that you would want to fly in. Unlocking for airport AND stadium (2 licenses) would be needed to fly in either one of the small blue circles. You can Self-Unlock, through the website or through your controller, but you must have Internet access for it to process and enable in your aircraft.

Reactions: poppeye and ff22
@poppeye - I went into my DJI geozone maps and found your area near Oslo Norway. When I click on them, the DJI site tells me the large blue circle is an Authorization Zone for Airport (does OSLO/ULLEVAL UNIVERSITETSSYKEHUS sound right?), and each of two small blue circle are also listed as Authorization Zones, due to stadiums (Ullevaal and Bislett, yes?). Does that sound correct? If so, you would need an Unlocking license for each circle that you would want to fly in. Unlocking for airport AND stadium (2 licenses) would be needed to fly in either one of the small blue circles. You can Self-Unlock, through the website or through your controller, but you must have Internet access for it to process and enable in your aircraft.

That's correct....It's a hospital with a helicopter plattform...... The local regulations used to be in a smaler scale, looks like I have to take the bird outside town.......or never upgrade the firmware.

That's correct....It's a hospital with a helicopter plattform...... The local regulations used to be in a smaler scale, looks like I have to take the bird outside town.......or never upgrade the firmware.

Best way to go would be to always adhere to current geozone restrictions and update firmware/DJI Go 4 when prompted. Don't be one of those guys .....