DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Geofence question

raylo32

Reactions
Quick question on geofencing... A place I fly (rarely) is on the outside half mile or so of Class D airspace due to a local small airport that has a tower. It is a residential neighborhood that is nowheres near the airport pattern or any air traffic and when I fly here is it just minimal altitude parking lot stuff. I wanted to see how the M2 geofence handled it so i gave it a quick try. The app gave me a warning box that I was in a safety zone... I knew that... and it looked like a click through acceptance box. But I couldn't get the box to go away. I could fly but the FPV video has the black box blocking the center of the screen. Is there a way to get rid of the box?

Quick question on geofencing... A place I fly (rarely) is on the outside half mile or so of Class D airspace due to a local small airport that has a tower. It is a residential neighborhood that is nowheres near the airport pattern or any air traffic and when I fly here is it just minimal altitude parking lot stuff. I wanted to see how the M2 geofence handled it so i gave it a quick try. The app gave me a warning box that I was in a safety zone... I knew that... and it looked like a click through acceptance box. But I couldn't get the box to go away. I could fly but the FPV video has the black box blocking the center of the screen. Is there a way to get rid of the box?
If you look closely there is a tiny box on the right side of the black square that you need to check off and then hit the "confirm" line. It's rather difficult to see this little box in the sunlight.

I looked and looked for a check box but didn't see it. I'll try again tomorrow concentrating on the right side. Thanks.

I had the same problem when I used the Tab E. Not as much of a problem with Tab S3.
They should make that square easier to see. You can easily miss it, especially in sun. Even when you do see it, sometimes hard to select it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803