DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GET NEW MAVIC LOW-NOISE PROPS NOW!

I got my notice from Amazon that mine have shipped and will be here Oct 5.
So they are coming from China. Paid $22 for 2 pair - a small $2 premium over stated price so not getting ripped off.
I'm curious if I get 'em before as you say they're available Prime 2 day.

Reactions: Budd61
I am curious to see if they are real DJI ones or clones. I have seen them from many different brands on Amazon and Ebay. I would not trust my 1k bird to a knockoff prop if it is indeed not oem. I am very curious to see how much of a noise reduction there is with the old mavic.

Reactions: dewster
I am curious to see if they are real DJI ones or clones. I have seen them from many different brands on Amazon and Ebay. I would not trust my 1k bird to a knockoff prop if it is indeed not oem. I am very curious to see how much of a noise reduction there is with the old mavic.
All I know is it says DJI 8331 props.
What do you think?

Here I have a Brand New, Factory Sealed 2017 Mavic Pro Platinum Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (Gold Tip)
The blade is Mavic Pro platinum blade, with Mavic PRO use, the overall noise decreased by 4 dB, you can reduce noise power 60%,Endurance extended to 30 minutes.
New aerodynamic design, excellent noise reduction performance, longer endurance time

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075F8PNQ9/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Reactions: CanberraMavic
Glad I bought 3 pair at the beginning of the month. That slow boat from China should be docking in 2 days. [emoji568][emoji572]️

Reactions: newguy
Not sure why people are jumping on these pre-sales ads where the price is inflated. You pay more for the "privilege" of ordering something that is not out yet?

Personally, I'll just wait and order from DJI when they are initially available and save the extra $4 - $10.

Not sure why people are jumping on these pre-sales ads where the price is inflated. You pay more for the "privilege" of ordering something that is not out yet?

Personally, I'll just wait and order from DJI when they are initially available and save the extra $4 - $10.
That would be true if you paid that much - the ones I posted on Amazon are maybe a buck more.
Considering they will sold out for quite some time and Mavic props are in short supply locally it seemed like a good thing.

That would be true if you paid that much - the ones I posted on Amazon are maybe a buck more.
Considering they will sold out for quite some time and Mavic props are in short supply locally it seemed like a good thing.

Odd that no one else has them, not even DJI who makes them... yet this company can send them out now. Can't say I'd trust anyone selling them at this time.

I guess you can look in the "packahe" and see what you get.
  • Packahe contents: 2pair 8331 Propeller Pair
There is no shortage of the same ads on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Propeller-Platinum-Low-Noise-Quick-Release-Propellers/dp/B075JK7GHT

https://www.amazon.com/Propellers-SMYTShop-Platinum-Low-Noise-Quick-Release/dp/B075L316WS

https://www.amazon.com/Propeller-Pl...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B075FGJT9W

All (and more) using the exact same ad. All claim to be different merchants.

Odd that no one else has them, not even DJI who makes them... yet this company can send them out now. Can't say I'd trust anyone selling them at this time.

I guess you can look in the "packahe" and see what you get.
  • Packahe contents: 2pair 8331 Propeller Pair
There is no shortage of the same ads on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Propeller-Platinum-Low-Noise-Quick-Release-Propellers/dp/B075JK7GHT

https://www.amazon.com/Propellers-SMYTShop-Platinum-Low-Noise-Quick-Release/dp/B075L316WS

https://www.amazon.com/Propeller-Pl...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B075FGJT9W

All (and more) using the exact same ad. All claim to be different merchants.
Good news is in case of bogus product I'm protected. Seriously - why get yourself in an uproar over a possibility?
It's very common for a middle man to put in an order and wait for stock to come in - they know these will be in demand.
I'd say they're just practicing good business.

It's very common for a middle man to put in an order and wait for stock to come in - they know these will be in demand. I'd say they're just practicing good business.
but they are not waiting for DJI to make the props... you stated that they have already shipped. So somehow this "company" got the props before the company that makes them.

What I'd be concerned about is that you won't know if they are fake or real as you won't be able to compare them and that they might not be made very well. Personally, I'd wait the extra couple of weeks for the real props and not worry about them failing due to a bad fake. After all, the gain is next to nothing.

Do as you wish. I'm not sure what you're taking home from this conversation.

Do as you wish. I'm not sure what you're taking home from this conversation.

The point I think people need to know is that DJI (who makes these props) is not selling these props yet. People need to know if they are buying them from other (unknown) vendors that they very well could be knock offs/fakes. There is a _very good_ chance that they are. What is the draw back? They could fail and the Mavic falls from the sky to the ground. But yes, the person could than return the props for a full refund. They would have their $25 back.

Main point.... no one knows if those are fake and no one will be able to know as there is nothing to compare them to. They only way to know if they work.... fly with them. The benefit.... you'd be the first to get a slight noise reduction and about 1 minute of extra flight time.

Again, I think it's important that other people know that these very well might not be the real props from DJI.

If you think that DJI has not started production yet and isn't stuffing the pipeline before the official date then you don't know much about distribution.
Where you think those demos come from? Fake MPP's and rotors?
But thanks for the concerns - you provide a good point.
But I think most folks here are grown up enough to make these sorts of decisions.
Oh, I'd like to point out that fakes are always going to be a potential problem whether pre or post release.

Reactions: MrsTreat
They’re listed for pre-order at £9.20 on Amazon, supplied by DJI. If anyone wants to send me £50, I’ll be happy to forward them to you as soon as they arrive.

They’re listed for pre-order at £9.20 on Amazon, supplied by DJI. If anyone wants to send me £50, I’ll be happy to forward them to you as soon as they arrive.
No need to pre-order from the UK. We can pre-order the same props here in the US for cheaper money. :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost