DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting my mavic zoom back from the shop on Saturday.. can’t wait. thanks to ThunderDrones’ for doing it for a very reasonable price

Arce101

Reactions
As you all know I got the mavic zoom in late February early March..long story short I had a bad accident that damaged the gimbal and it also took a swim to make matters worse. I sent it to dji or a company falsely claiming to be dji repair facility they had no idea wat they were doing bc they wanted to charge me an outrageous amount to fix my drone they wanted to replace parts in whole that they had no idea how to fix.rookies? on top of that they stole my gimbal cover and lightning cable opon return when I denied to fix it. Ok now I send it to dji (the real dji)not the fake one and they tell me they have to total out my drone because the pink strip went off inside.pretty much voided my warranty.ok well how much I said 1000 ? I said no just send it back bc it still flys and they wanted to keep my old one send me a replacement (refurbished)drone so I said no and they sent it back with no problems then I’ve been flying but with a screwed up gimbal these last few months contemplating on should I just fix it my self or send it out well finally decided to send it out and the price got from ThunderDrones’s was way cheaper than fake dji gave me and he even threw in a gimbal cover and the one set of props I was missing.ill update when I get it Saturday but I have a feeling after all the good reviews people on this form have been giving me in the past I know I won’t be dissatisfied with his service.

Glad you're finally getting it fixed. What's the final cost to repair including shipping etc.

I broke the right front arm so that was added damage that did it for me I was using cheaper prop and it melted right off the brackets never doing that again luckily I wasn’t very high about 10 feet

He replaced all 5 of my upper obstacle avoidance sensors right front arm u bracket and gimbal motor and something else I forgot but I had to ship it there and back 40 bucks

I sure am happy to see the end of this saga. Surely, it will end, right?

sounds like a great service thanks to the forum! hope it flies perfect for you when you get it back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PetefromNZ