DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting Network error

jbuy41

Reactions
Cannot get Mavic 2 to update. DJI assistant 2 for Mavic allows me to use its functions except for updates. I get "Network error. Try again. Tried everything for hours. Different computer, cable, USBs and new Assistant downloads. What is wrong?

Cannot get Mavic 2 to update. DJI assistant 2 for Mavic allows me to use its functions except for updates. I get "Network error. Try again. Tried everything for hours. Different computer, cable, USBs and new Assistant downloads. What is wrong?

Network Error means it can not access DJI’s servers. Assuming you have Internet access on your laptop, have you logged in? Bottom left of DJI Assistant 2 window.

Yes i logged in. It will let me do calibration and simulator. After a couple of sessions with DJI online, They suggested I try my mobile wifi that I subscribe to with On Star. It worked. Slow ...but was able to update aircraft and remote. No answer as to why my PCs and high speed internet does notwork.

Yes i logged in. It will let me do calibration and simulator. After a couple of sessions with DJI online, They suggested I try my mobile wifi that I subscribe to with On Star. It worked. Slow ...but was able to update aircraft and remote. No answer as to why my PCs and high speed internet does notwork.
I have the exact same issue, did you get this fixed?

Almost a year now and still get the same error message. Tried a new cable and using a new laptop.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143