DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Getting rid of message on DJI GO 4 screen

npalen

Reactions
Getting the "within five miles of an airport" message on the DJI GO 4 screen and can't figure out how to get rid of it. Can someone please help me out? This is with a Mavic 2 Zoom if that makes any diff.
Thanks

I think you are talking about a popup message with an OK button at the bottom. If that's the one, to the right of the message is a radio button that you need to tick to acknowledge. Then you can tap on the OK button and the message closes. It's very hard to see that radio button on a bright day.

Reactions: Air Or
Okay. Will take a closer look next time out to fly and try to find the radio buttons. Probably just not looking close enough.
Thank you!

Reactions: Thomas B
I think you are talking about a popup message with an OK button at the bottom. If that's the one, to the right of the message is a radio button that you need to tick to acknowledge. Then you can tap on the OK button and the message closes. It's very hard to see that radio button on a bright day.
Thumbswayup

Many selections on the DJI Go app are hard to see in bright light. They even use blue font on black background for most selections the user has to acknowledge.

Reactions: Prismatic
Many selections on the DJI Go app are hard to see in bright light. They even use blue font on black background for most selections the user has to acknowledge.
Yes, they really need some human factors advice on the interface. Not that it's terrible; considering the task complexity, it's actually pretty good! But there are some things--like readability) that definitely need attention!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun