DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal absorbtsion board replacement MPP

redserv

Reactions
Hello guys I need some assistance with my MPP. I live in the Caribbean. Most if the times when it's windy at the beaches. Panning from left to right or vice versa I noticed that the gimbal struggles to keep the camera leveled. I think the rubber bands looks stretched out. The drone is approximately 2 1/2 years old. Should I change the gimbal absorbtsion board? I know most people change the board with a crash, any ideas how long those rubber bands are suppose to last?

Reactions: old man mavic
Hello guys I need some assistance with my MPP. I live in the Caribbean. Most if the times when it's windy at the beaches. Panning from left to right or vice versa I noticed that the gimbal struggles to keep the camera leveled. I think the rubber bands looks stretched out. The drone is approximately 2 1/2 years old. Should I change the gimbal absorbtsion board? I know most people change the board with a crash, any ideas how long those rubber bands are suppose to last?
have you checked to make sure that the gimbal board is correctly located under the two front plates and the anti drop hook at the rear my MPP is over two years old and the rubbers are still fine

I’ve currently have the same issue. And I have installed a new board with no improvement. Even bought a whole new gimbal, calibrations, etc. Maybe someone else has had better luck, but I think it’s a poorly designed gimbal system with certain weaknesses in the gimbal motors.

have you checked to make sure that the gimbal board is correctly located under the two front plates and the anti drop hook at the rear my MPP is over two years old and the rubbers are still fine
Yup checked this before. I will check again just to make sure.

Reactions: old man mavic
I’ve currently have the same issue. And I have installed a new board with no improvement. Even bought a whole new gimbal, calibrations, etc. Maybe someone else has had better luck, but I think it’s a poorly designed gimbal system with certain weaknesses in the gimbal motors.
hmm thats strange. i never had this problem when i first had my MPP. Thats why i suspected it could be the rubber bands

could be a good time to try to leave the clear cover on?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair