DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal bounced

gjaleman

Reactions
I was in Venice Beach and there were 10 mph winds. Not too bad but it was a bit windy as reported by mavic. I flew for a bit and had two wind warnings but no issues. As I flew out close to the water the gimbal, or maybe the mavic, bounced a little. It took me about 10 seconds to re acquire control of mavic. After that flew back no issues.

I then drove South to Huntington Beach and almost the same exact flight. About 7 min no problems and then I had the gimbal bounce up after I had it pointing downward. It bounced up and then I brought it back. Can anyone take a look and check my log? I'm not even sure how to download and send it so if anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Yes. But one time i was recording another not. However i calibrated the gimbal and this morning was my first flight after the issue and I flew 20 min without problem. I moved the gimbal around a lot on purpose and it was good. Not sure what happened before.

Yes I have been researching it. I don't think I am in the clear by doing a calibration but we will see. It's never happened before and I have 60 flights.

Happened again yesterday. This time i lost control of mavic for 30 secs. Very scary. I never tried to reset the camera so I'm going to try that next. Otherwise i would need to contact DJI. That sucks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji