DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal cover/clamp

Noventa

Reactions
hello so I just got my mavic pro today and I turned my drone and controller on with gimbal stuff on. I didn't realize till it told me it needed to be off with other things for the firmware update. They were on for roughly 15 minutes, drone was a little hot. Any long term damage, I have OCD so I need to make sure nothing is wrong and it didn't effect the drone with ANYTHING. Like it still works 100% not 99% now since of this incident. Thanks!

hello so I just got my mavic pro today and I turned my drone and controller on with gimbal stuff on. I didn't realize till it told me it needed to be off with other things for the firmware update. They were on for roughly 15 minutes, drone was a little hot. Any long term damage, I have OCD so I need to make sure nothing is wrong and it didn't effect the drone with ANYTHING. Like it still works 100% not 99% now since of this incident. Thanks!

Relax doing this once won't damage the drone but don't make a habit of it!!! It's just a matter of habit to remember to remove the gimbal lock. As for the heat don't worry the Mavic tends to get quite hot when working, especially when it's not flying about.

Relax doing this once won't damage the drone but don't make a habit of it!!! It's just a matter of habit to remember to remove the gimbal lock. As for the heat don't worry the Mavic tends to get quite hot when working, especially when it's not flying about.
Alright, thank you :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka