DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal damage, repair costs

HilltownSmokeStop

Reactions
I repaired my gimbal that had a "motor overload" error for $15. Unless your camera sensor is damaged or the motors are bent, I would just try to replace the black ribbon cable. It is probably broken.

Here is a link to the cable:
Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Flex Cable layer For DJI Mavic Pro | eBay

Just search for a video on how to repair the camera. It is pretty easy if you have ever played with electronics.
OK, so the black ribbon cable… I had a crash with my Mav air 2 and on one of the sides the ribbon is exposed, down to wire., there’s no movement but I still get a picture. How would I find out how to fix something like that.? To the person who started this forum those people are definitely ripping you off! Or just way overtaxing you for their time Which from what I hear doesn’t take long. Anyway, a few hints as to how to locate this cable and install would be great. The plastic housing that goes over that cable popped off as well and it almost looks as though there is a little spring up in there closer to the camera side of the line. Anyway, any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato