DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gimbal does not move

Gianni Centurione

Reactions
hello everyone I have a mavic 2 pro that after a fall the gimbal and a front arm came off, in the gimbal I changed all the motors and the flat cable, once reassembled when I turn on the drone the gimbal does not make any movement but the camera it works perfectly, I borrowed a camera complete with gimbal and card from a friend but I have the same result, the camera works but the gimbal does not move at all .... what else could I control?

Last edited:
hello everyone I have a mavic 2 pro that after a fall the gimbal and a front arm came off, in the gimbal I changed all the motors and the flat cable, once reassembled when I turn on the drone the gimbal does not make any movement but the camera it works perfectly, I borrowed a camera complete with gimbal and card from a friend but I have the same result, the camera works but the gimbal does not move at all .... what else could I control?
I believe If you change an arm on a m2p the mother board doesn't recognise it and I am sure there is a youtube video tell you how to register the new arm I believe its a dos program here is the link it may help .

I believe If you change an arm on a m2p the mother board doesn't recognise it and I am sure there is a youtube video tell you how to register the new arm I believe its a dos program here is the link it may help .
thank you for the answer but that calibration works if the gimbal is requested recognized, in my case it is not even seen by the app

Reactions: jaybee2786
This is not an app gimbal calibration. It's a motherboard check
Hi all
Yesterday i changed yaw arm , gimbal board (pcb) and gimbal flex on my mavic 2 pro
&
I am facing the same issue
No camera settings icon in general settings
Gimbal not initialising
Camera feed is coming
Done the calibration with python as well but same issue

When I had a gimbal issue, I tried a few places for repair, but most just wanted to replace everything, the camera and the gimbal. In the end I sent it to DJI and in a week they had the problem sorted and including a few hours of labour charges, they asked me to pay $340. I did that and within another week I had a complete replacement drone. Having been through all that bother, I would suggest you just send it to them and they will send you a replacement drone for what ever the charge might be. Cheaper than trying to sell a broken drone and then having to buy another one. Good luck, Ciao.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada