DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal issues with mavic pro

snipe

Reactions
Had some issues with the gimbal ... unable to control it. Called DJI support, sent the unit back. It was repaired and returned to me in a total of 7 working days, including shipping. All prepaid and under warranty. The returned unit works perfectly. Can't say enough positive about my experience!!!!!

Had some issues with the gimbal ... unable to control it. Called DJI support, sent the unit back. It was repaired and returned to me in a total of 7 working days, including shipping. All prepaid and under warranty. The returned unit works perfectly. Can't say enough positive about my experience!!!!!
For a company that sells high priced and quality items, this kind of support is expected. But glad to hear you had good service! I just got my Mavic last week!

Reactions: HALdrone_1
You mean you cant wait to get a mavic back?

Very high chance you will receive someone elses repaired mavic.

Hope you recorded your serial number.

no my Mavic. of course i have photos of everything including my serial number.

why? have you had problems? anybody else you know had problems?

thanks for replying.

In my opinion and observations over periods of months, it is very very rare to get your original drone returned.

I hope i am wrong in case you actually want your exact drone returned. But dont count it.

ill be contacting DJI and ask directly. don't like that especially if not informing me of the replacement of my drone. that should not happen without a written announcement.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest