DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal issues

die_kruzen

Reactions
Hello all. Just this morning I started having issues with my gimbal (or it appears that way). When viewing it on my phone (during recording) and move the gimbal up and down the screen looks very jerky. It's like it freezes for a second then moves quickly to catch up. However, I really don't see that after I download the video. It's not perfect, but its a lot better. Is this typical?

Just a little info. This drone is new and has never been flown. I've linked to a short video (hopefully it works). Again, this didn't appear to be happening prior to this morning.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Pete

If it's on your feed to your device but not on the video captured on your Mavic (SD card), then it's an issue with your feed, not your gimbal. Watch your gimbal (directly, not through your device) when you're moving it and I suspect you won't see any issue. It means your device is having problems keeping up with the video feed coming in to it. Check for interference. lack of device memory, or other possible issues that would cause your video feed to stutter. (The video above looked fine)

Reactions: MavicCF
Hi lisadoc and thanks for the reply. I think you are right..it's the feed. The gimbal seems to react just fine. Funny though, it just started happening. But, I am not seeing any issues with the video files.

Again, thank you for the response....Pete

Have you tried putting your device in airplane mode? That may be interfering with your reception.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123