DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal leveling + Startup sound in video. Is that normal ?

-Sam-

Reactions
Hi Folks,

As the saying says, an image is worth a thousand words. The videos below may be worth a million! And the only question I have... Are those normal things ? Everything was done, IMU calibration, Compass, Gimbal, reset all settings,...

Strange startup sound (listen at the end of the video not the first two sounds who are normal) :
IMG_6337.MOV

Gimbal leveling issue (in both P and S mode):
IMG_6381.MP4

Your thoughts ?

-Sam-

Last edited:
Reactions: Antohagg
Man
Hi folks,

As the saying says, an image is worth a thousand words. The videos below may be worth a million! And the only question I have... Are those normal things ? Everything was done, IMU calibration, Compass, Gimbal, reset all settings,...

Strange startup sound (a the end of the video) :
IMG_6337.MOV

IMG_6381.MP4

Your thoughts ?

-Sam-
just got my mavic and I'm having the same sound. Twice the starting sound. Supposed to be once. And i can't even calibrate the imu at all. Gets stuck at 2. What's going on? Anyone have any ideas?

Hi Folks,

Strange startup sound (listen at the end of the video not the first two sounds who are normal) :
IMG_6337.MOV

IMG_6381.MP4

Your thoughts ?

-Sam-
Did you ever find out what it was? I got the same sound after downgrading firmware from .600 to .400.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun