DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal / motor issue after it crashed

Higherd

Reactions
Silly me trying to land on reflective surface “top of me car” the drone could not find the car, so I try to assist in landing, it landed on the edge of the top. Then it fall .

Some scratches on the right leg, and I think it is broken but still holding.
Some scratches on the camera body.

On the first look to me it seems working! But last time I fly the drone, the gimbal stuck to one position and start to get frequent error message “ gimbal motor overload”
Under inspection I found that gap, i do not think it’s normal but is it definitely damage or i can repair it myself or the DJI workshop!

Any idea how to fix it, or any suggestion!
3F79A757-0B53-43D0-B298-1690A81BC9FC.jpeg

180F0CC3-FEE0-47EC-AF94-B858B9062DB6.jpeg4F6EAB15-AD4F-4325-A002-D04604989427.jpeg

I bent mine back by prying between the yaw motor and camera body. It's likely that your camera is hitting the yaw arm right now when tilted down and rolled.

That took a hard hit. Check your isolater mounts as the plastic around them tends to crack.

I have the same problem, crashing on a tree in sport position with sensors deactivated. The camera works on the app djigo4 I see the images but more from the same error. I can't find a video or instructions anywhere to disassemble the two arms on the side of the camera lens. Does anyone have a link to see how it disassembles?
Thank you
Marco from Italy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU