DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal motor overload !

Ztopgun28

Reactions
So I was flying my MA2 at the beach today, and half way into my flight at 300 feet, the gimbal was shaking and wouldn't respond to my controlling. Then my screen said "gimbal motor overload." Im assuming it was because of the high winds way up at 300 feet? Also, I think some sand blew into the arm openings & propellar inlets on top. But not much, very very little bit. Any tips how to clean some sand crumbs in it? Thanks.

One of those cans of compressed air, with careful aim, should do the trick.

Reactions: Ztopgun28
So I was flying my MA2 at the beach today, and half way into my flight at 300 feet, the gimbal was shaking and wouldn't respond to my controlling. Then my screen said "gimbal motor overload." Im assuming it was because of the high winds way up at 300 feet? Also, I think some sand blew into the arm openings & propellar inlets on top. But not much, very very little bit. Any tips how to clean some sand crumbs in it? Thanks.

I never go anywhere with my camera or drone without my trusty air blower. (Giotto Rocket). I give everything a quick hard puff of air around the gimbal before starting up, and of course, be sure not to take off from sand or dirt, preferably from your landing pad.

Attachments

• Giotto Rocket Air Blower.jpg
    Giotto Rocket Air Blower.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 16
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98