DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal motor overloaded please check if the clamp is mounted off

viking-pilot

Reactions
I’ve got this warning since I updated to the latest firmware. I’ve tried to fix it, reinstalling the DJI Go app and the firmware of the RC And drone thru a laptop with DJI assistant, but the warning persists. I can move the camera up/down, the horizontal is not aligned. Take note that I’ve never crashed or forgotten mounted off the gimbal clamp. Your comments and answers would be appreciated. Please check the pictures. V
a2de9992664c158b982c7aaebf1d55b3.jpg
a067a0d2f34364f6310306ab672217ea.jpg

I’ve got this warning since I updated to the latest firmware. I’ve tried to fix it, reinstalling the DJI Go app and the firmware of the RC And drone thru a laptop with DJI assistant, but the warning persists. I can move the camera up/down, the horizontal is not aligned. Take note that I’ve never crashed or forgotten mounted off the gimbal clamp. Your comments and answers would be appreciated. Please check the pictures. V
a2de9992664c158b982c7aaebf1d55b3.jpg
a067a0d2f34364f6310306ab672217ea.jpg

Silly questions to start with (since you didn't say):
Have you tried calibrating the gimbal?
Have you tried rolling back your firmware?
Have you tried resetting the settings to default?

Reactions: viking-pilot
Silly questions to start with (since you didn't say):
Have you tried calibrating the gimbal?
Have you tried rolling back your firmware?
Have you tried resetting the settings to default?

Thanks for answering
Yes I have, it stack at 31%
No, I will tried rolling back back the firmware
Pleas let me know the instructions for resetting the settings to default
V

Thanks for answering
Yes I have, it stack at 31%
No, I will tried rolling back back the firmware
Pleas let me know the instructions for resetting the settings to default
V

If the gimbal calibration gets stuck all the time, sounds like rolling back your firmware to what you had before is best (especially since you have tried reinstalling the same firmware).

How to rollback Mavic firmware

Something similar happened to me, the gimbal is on a floating plate, a corner of that plate got sightly wedged onto the frame of the Mavic, this caused an error message during flight and the horizon was no longer level. Releasing that stuck corner of the gimbal plate fixed it.

Something similar happened to me, the gimbal is on a floating plate, a corner of that plate got sightly wedged onto the frame of the Mavic, this caused an error message during flight and the horizon was no longer level. Releasing that stuck corner of the gimbal plate fixed it.

Thanks, please clarify your last sentence, releasing....is it a hardware procedure? Note that the camera and gimbal look fine
3f63535e5c7d8355a1ca7e0342845edb.jpg

Gimbal looks ok to me, everything in place.. Why don't you remove that sticker on top of the gimbal (with the yellow tab)? Just try rollback FW first and give it another shot.

Thanks good suggestion the fw but I guess the sticker does not interfere with the hw

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos