DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal problem

Mavic_Ward

Reactions
For the past few days I've been having some issues with my gimbal horizon always being off. I've done the gimbal calibration a few times but I still have to adjust the gimbal tilt often during flight. This morning while flying I had my gimbal freak out. My screen tilted wildly back and forth and up and down. I initiated a RTM and the screen eventually stabilized.

What are your thoughts on this? All software and firmware are fully updated.

Thanks.

It's a known issue "Gimbal Freaking Mid Flight"....it's a glitch.
It's either SW/HW and this issue is being observed from any versions FW/Apps combo.

Reactions: Piggy
Happened to me today for the very first time..Since I updated to the new firmware and app...I should have headed the warnings from people...ITs OK now but for how long...

Most flights until to you revert to non guinea pig FW. Thanks DJI for complicating this toy beyond what some of us had foreseen as normal upkeep and updates to address critical errors, not to actually create them with each and every update. :confused:

Now imagine if this glitch had the potential to damage the cables of all the mavics that updated to the newest FW. KaChing!!

Not saying this is possible, but the advice such "if aint broke dont fix it" comes to mind and KISS.

Wonder how many will respond to this thread hehe
Haha...now wouldn't that be something...Can neve trust money hungry corporations..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest