DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal Settings are missing

RadarDave

Reactions
I'm using GO 4 v4.3.4(689-GooglePlay). Under Settings, I don't have a Gimbal icon between the Aircraft Battery icon and the three dots for general settings. I have a Mavic 2 Zoom. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Using Android and it shows no update.

Last edited:
I'm using GO 4 v4.3.4(689-GooglePlay). Under Settings, I don't have a Gimbal icon between the Aircraft Battery icon and the three dots for general settings. I have a Mavic 2 Zoom. Can you tell me what I'm missing?

Using Android and it shows no update.
Have you got the Go4 app connected to your drone or is it in camera view? (Not connected to your Mavic)

You must have everything connected and powered up for anything in the app to be relevant. Also make sure your controller is bound as primary, not secondary.

I'll connect it and see if it's there. I might have been in camera mode when I was looking for it. Thanks

I'll check the connection. How do you check if your bound as primary or secondary. Sorry for ignorance.

I'll connect it and see if it's there. I might have been in camera mode when I was looking for it. Thanks

You will definitely see it when the Go4 app is connected to the craft;) you have a limited view of the app & functions while connected via camera mode.;)

You may have the wrong go 4
Check it's for drones after....
Sounds like the dji go for Enterprise
Because that has limited gimbal settings
Check Google play

Last edited:
I was going through the gimbal settings the other day for my new M2Z. I've only had it 2wks now, but I didn't see gimbal smoothing, which is the setting on Phantoms and MP that can minimize sudden starts and stops of the gimbal pitch. I usually run gimbal smoothing at 20 on my other craft, but didn't see this setting in the M2Z. Do others see this normal Go4 setting somewhere? Did I just miss it somehow?

I was going through the gimbal settings the other day for my new M2Z. I've only had it 2wks now, but I didn't see gimbal smoothing, which is the setting on Phantoms and MP that can minimize sudden starts and stops of the gimbal pitch. I usually run gimbal smoothing at 20 on my other craft, but didn't see this setting in the M2Z. Do others see this normal Go4 setting somewhere? Did I just miss it somehow?

It is there but rather than trying to verbally navigate how, see the video where he explains a few different settings to smooth videos:

Last edited:
Reactions: John Locke
It is there but rather than trying to verbally navigate how, see the video where is explains a few different settings to smooth videos:

Thanks much. I just didn't see it I guess. So many menus. I'm glad they didn't omit that, as it really helps.

I really like the way DJI gave us speed adjustments within tripod mode for horizontal and vertical speeds. Nice improvement.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242