DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimbal shaking when powering on.

Humphrey106

Reactions
Yesterday I flew my mavic pro with no issues. Put it back in its case overnight. Woke up the next morning and updated the firmware followed by calibrating the IMU, compass and gimbal. No problems.

Later that afternoon I turned my mavic pro on and the gimbal was vibrating and making an awful rattling noise as well as an error being displayed on the controller. I've looked into it and it seems as though the most common cause of this is because the gimbal comes out of its clamps however mine is sitting as it should. I also have tried downgrading to the firmware that I was using yesterday. That didn' work either.

HELP PLEASE!

20180317_173304.jpg 20180317_173313.jpg 20180317_173324.jpg 20180317_173304.jpg 20180317_173313.jpg
Yesterday I flew my mavic pro with no issues. Put it back in its case overnight. Woke up the next morning and updated the firmware followed by calibrating the IMU, compass and gimbal. No problems.

Later that afternoon I turned my mavic pro on and the gimbal was vibrating and making an awful rattling noise as well as an error being displayed on the controller. I've looked into it and it seems as though the most common cause of this is because the gimbal comes out of its clamps however mine is sitting as it should. I also have tried downgrading to the firmware that I was using yesterday. That didn' work either.

HELP PLEASE!

This could be the result of a bad compass calibration. It needs to be carried out in an magnetically uncontaminated environment. At home is not a good idea. Outside in an open field is best. I‘ve even put away the Remote a few meters while turning my Mavic for the compass calibration.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake