DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimball acting weird on startup

Lion of WISE isles

Reactions
So I had my drone ion storage after a sucessful flight, and when I went to use it nex tthe gimball starts vibrating really fast after the startup routine. Now AFAIK it wasn't knocked or anything while in storage so I can't understand why this happened all of a sudden? A quick video of the issue is here;

Any advice is welcome as I don't have spare funds to send this away.

So I had my drone ion storage after a sucessful flight, and when I went to use it nex tthe gimball starts vibrating really fast after the startup routine. Now AFAIK it wasn't knocked or anything while in storage so I can't understand why this happened all of a sudden? A quick video of the issue is here;

Any advice is welcome as I don't have spare funds to send this away.

So the only time we have seen this was in below zero conditions and very Wet .

Any chance you got the drone wet ?

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Zero chance whatsoever. It was in a cupboard. I mean i doubt there would be any chance of condensation. Iv'e never taken it up in anything but calm sunny weather. It's not exactly the mavic pro, which i used for a few years previously. What was the cause in that case? I need to know if this is a small issue or a big one.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Everything is up to date. These are the errors I am getting. I am assuming this is a bigger issue than just the gimball as the visions sensors are also out? I'm very confused as there was no damage to the craft in the time it was stored...

Screenshot_20210630_115330_dji.go.v5.jpg

Sounds like this is a common issue. Mavic mini vision sensor error code:10001, code: 180016...

Sounds like DJI is a scam company who just want to have customers send in drones so they can blame them for the error and have them pay big money to "repair" it.

Considering the craft was in storage this could not be human error. I got this second hand so I can't really do a lot about it. Was working fine when i got it and for several months after.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3