DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimball overload on Mavic Air

jhjorsal

Reactions
I have bought a used Mavic Air which often comes with Gimball Overload, after some research on the net, where I had to find that many had this fault on the Air model, and that it could be removed by putting the protective cover on - start up - close down - remove the protective cover , and quite rightly it helps but it is unfortunately only a limited time, the error comes back quickly, I can also sometimes make it disappear by calibrating the gimball, but it does not last long either. It dont look like it have ben crashed. I have tried to breathe gently with compressed air on Gimball several times - It helped nada, is there anything I can do by myself, or does it make sense to send it for repair.
Hoping for some help, am getting frustrated at not being able to fly a battery up

Yes, When I make a search on youtube, I only get 2 solutions for a Air, and the one is the solution I use (the 30 sek) and the otherone sayd downgrade DJI Go, but the drone is make the fail nomatter I am using DJI Go or Litchi

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada