DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble stuck at 90 degree angle

BuffsDrone

Reactions
This is bizarre...

Just took the Air 2 on a test flight in my backyard. Used it for about a half hour. Tested basic stuff. No issues

Just as I was about to call it a day, I noticed that the gimble had turned hard right, and was stuck at a 90 degree angel (aimed at the front landing leg)! I was testing tracking 15 minutes earlier, but I disabled that and continued to fly without issue. Not sure when it locked in that position, but couldn't have been more than a few minutes. I was keeping an eye on the drone (and not the screen) and testing obstical avoidance using a bush

Why would this happen? Better yet, how do I get it to straighten out?

Forgive my recent influx of questions....Trying to get myself educated

TIA

Did it re set it’s self after you turn everything off and back on again? There seem to be a couple of threads with people who have had Gimble issues on the Air 2. ..Seems a bit strange.

Reactions: Slade
the MA2 allows you to pan the gimbal left and right by dragging on the screen, maybe you did that by mistake? Did you try panning it back to center? I wonder if it panned itself trying to track you while also trying to point its sensors forward to see any obstacles...

Reactions: Slade and DCM-PA
the MA2 allows you to pan the gimbal left and right by dragging on the screen, maybe you did that by mistake? Did you try panning it back to center? I wonder if it panned itself trying to track you while also trying to point its sensors forward to see any obstacles...
I didnt know that, and its very likely I fat-fingered it. I'll test it again. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom