DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gimble Won't Calibrate

dougpohlman

Reactions
Hi, crashed my mavic pro and now gimble won't calibrate properly. it says " cant calibrate! , keep aircraft still" (or similar) Of course I'm just letting it sit on an even surface .

Tried =DJI assist and calibrated fine with that

re -setting IMU
in dark and light

none of these worked--still calibrate!

ribbon wires appear ok, little bouncy gimble plate is in correct place

I should add it moves around in all the right ways on power-up , AND it still takes great stills and MOSTLY good video but the video goes bouncy from time to time

any help or advice would be helpful! thanks Doug

Last edited:
Hello there. I had a crash and was shown the ribbon cable that connects the gimbal , that a slight ( to me ) bend on the edge was the cause of my problem area They are very fragile peices unfortunately. I’ve got a MP1 Good luck with it.

Agree with other posts, it needs a closer look if your bothered to get it fixed to calibrate properly.
They are tough but a crash is a crash.

try following a YouTube tear down, someone’s probably done one!

Hi Guys... All i down was remove some protective clear plastic covering on the back of my mavic enterprise gimbal and now it stays at an angle. I've re calibrated the IMU and compass and then tried to re calibrate the gimbal and can only get to 10%. Annoying, not had a crash or anything. Any tips would be most welcome. Thank you all very much. Regards Simon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929