DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Glenfiddich Distillery, Speyside

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Todays Drone footage from our recent highland trip - and another for the 5th day, Glenfiddich Distillery in Speyside..

One of the most well known and a member of the 'big 3' in Single Malt Whisky, and one that most people find early into their Single Malt Journeyx. A simple flight around the perimeter, which captures the distillery and its surroundings...

I remember losing my Whisky Trail virginity. Turned right off the A9 and entered heaven. How do they keep the buildings and all the surroundings so pristine. The different distilleries must be in competition with one another and employ armies of groundsmen.

I remember losing my Whisky Trail virginity. Turned right off the A9 and entered heaven. How do they keep the buildings and all the surroundings so pristine. The different distilleries must be in competition with one another and employ armies of groundsmen.
Its a good question, not sure if they have competition, or all use the same company, but they do like to keep them looking awesome - apart form the 'drunken mushrooms' black mold you find on the outside walls of the warehouses - a fungi that eats the airborn alocohol vapours..

My drone is ready. Now I just need some Airfare !
View attachment 164601
If you make friends with the Marketing folks, then it may be possible... I flew unofficially at GlenAlachie in October, staying away from the Distillery, and shared the footage, they invited us to return, gave us permission to fly from their land AND 'paid' us with a cuple of decent drams when we did the tour... Was a good day :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa