DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Glitchy video from Crystal Sky

John Suhr

Reactions
So feel to tell me this has been covered and I’ve seen others complain but I’m at a loss here. I haven’t seen a solution that is helping me.

I have a second hand crystal Sky and Mavic pro platinum.

worked with iPhone but too hard to see in sun and the googles which I have are terribly uncomfortable and I miss the map.

I get hesitation and glitchy feed to the monitor. So I tried my iPad 4 mini and it was way worse, almost unusable which are me feel better about the CS.

I’ve tried turning off the Wi-Fi and focus highlites, I’m using the right card 32g I think extreme.

Is anyone else having transmission issues? Is there a guide on all the best settings when using the Crystal Sky? I just see hesitations and glitches like it lags, it’s not all the time either but never feels as immediate as the iPhone did. Is this all covered in another thread? Thanks

Last edited:
Yes I saw this and have high hopes!
I’ll check tonight.
I’m still confused on why the Mini4 was terrible transmission

Well I didn’t have that issue and mine doesn’t look as bad. Sometimes it hesitates is all but it can be scary if you are watching out for obstacles. It seems better I think, I might be expecting too much

Thanks l just got the crystal sky used so I haven’t even figured out if it is recording to the card. There is one in there. Do you find turning off wifi matters, then again I think the air and Mavic pro are pretty different

Thanks l just got the crystal sky used so I haven’t even figured out if it is recording to the card. There is one in there. Do you find turning off wifi matters, then again I think the air and Mavic pro are pretty different
Not sure about WIFI since I always use. As far as recording to your monitor set " Disable the 'Cache During Video Shooting" setting. This is under the General Settings on the DJI Go app. I don't think it makes a difference whether you fly an Air of Pro. It's a function of the app.

Not sure about WIFI since I always use. As far as recording to your monitor set " Disable the 'Cache During Video Shooting" setting. This is under the General Settings on the DJI Go app. I don't think it makes a difference whether you fly an Air of Pro. It's a function of the app.
My only other experience is flying with an iPhone 8 and it seemed smoother. I like having the cache in case I loose it but I’ll see. It weird since it was the worst the first day.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61